As Innovation Consultant you will be helping the customer define a solution in the pre-sales phase. The role holds a client-facing and creative aspect and can be considered a key position in translating business needs into innovative yet feasible IoT solutions.
Guide our customers through the world of innovation
- You establish a high-level overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drive definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognize any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements that must be considered in an Enterprise solution.
- You align with members from the operations team to fill any business, technical or functional gaps and help drive estimation of the customer solution and provide a proper hand-over to the operations team when the client moves ahead with the solution.
- You have demonstrated experience in applying creative thinking to a client’s needs to come up with the best possible solution. You are a good listener and are able to understand and apply problem solving frameworks to the customer’s requirements.
- You are technically adept and have a passion for technology and a good understanding of how to fit a broad range of technologies to a client’s needs.
The job in a functional or technical nutshell:
- Apply high-level solution architecture and design
- Analyze, understand, and dissect business processes
- Build compelling business cases based on customer input
- Use data- and process-modeling techniques such as UML, BPMN and ERD
You share the values of a true Rombiteer!
- Extensive business and technical insight based on multiple-year experiences
- Experience or strong interest in software development/ IoT technology
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent facilitation, discovery and analysis skills
- Team-oriented; able to bring together the right people (both internally as externally) in devising a proper solution
- Clear and effective communication, in written and verbal formats
- Strong customer focus
- Passionate about technology
To our ideal candidate, we offer
- Numerous advantages on top of your competitive salary: company car, insurances, bike leasing, eco cheques…
- A personalized training budget, frequent knowledge sharing sessions and meetups
- Autonomy, openness, trust and flexibility
- A challenging and fun scale-up environment. Think hackathons, ping pong sessions, team buildings…
- A modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp that is easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of). We’re also flexible when it comes to working from home. It’s the output that matters to us.
You’ll continuously learn new things during Knowledge Sharing Sessions and Meetups. Never not learning.
You’ll work in a solid self-steering team, backed by colleagues who are eager to tackle the most complex challenges. Together.
You’ll feel at ease in our bright, peaceful office. Located in the heart of the shopping district in Antwerp, it is easily accessible by bike, car and public transport.
The digital products we build for our customer have a real impact on the dynamics of their operations and change their competitive position in the industry.
You’ll have the freedom to express your ideas and take ownership. We value your input and insights. You’re the expert, right?
Need a break? Challenge you colleagues for table tennis, table football or darts. Or just go out shopping for a while.
Now send us your resume already!